Subject / Stream Selection
- How to choose the right curriculum?
- Which subject to choose in Class 9 & Class 10?
- Which subject to choose in Class 11 & Class 12?
- Which stream is the right one after Class 10?
Course / Career Selection
- How to discover the Ideal Career choice?
- Which branch is the right-fit in Engineering?
- Which branch is the right-fit in Humanities?
- Which branch is the right-fit in Commerce?
Skill Building / Internships
- Which online internships will help in the future?
- How to be productive during summers?
- How to build skills the right way?
- How to nurture creativity?
College Admission Guidance
- How to set a career goal?
- How to choose the right college?
- How to apply for top colleges?
- How to secure a scholarship?
- How to increase admission chances in TOP colleges?
Abha Bhoye – Director, New Vision English Medium School, Ahwa Dang (verified owner)
My experience was very good with this course, Teach Online. The content of the course is very useful. I learned a lot about digital teaching techniques in the session. My takeaways for this course are: A teacher should be enthusiastic in the classroom and keep classes engaging.
Diana Scarlet – Primary ICT Teacher, Hindustan International School, Guindy (verified owner)
Going digital is the need of the hour and this course helps to achieve this goal. The session was delivered in a very dedicated manner by Miss. Shalini Nambiar. It was really inspiring the way she has taken us all these three days. She motivated us how to take these online classes, how to engage children who are really distracted throughout online classes.
The course was about how to educate the learners, how to enlighten them and keep them motivated. Thank you for the inspirational and motivating session. I would like to attend more of such sessions.
Meghna Pratihar – Former Co-ordinator, St. Kabir School, Ahmedabad (verified owner)
It was a fantastic session with Shalini Nambiar ma’am. It was a totally engaging & interactive session. I learned what exactly digital teaching is and how to engage the class with some online tools. I love that session. Thank you so much.
Aduri Bharathi – Volunteer at an NGO (verified owner)
Digital teaching methods are very much needed in the current times. Shalini ma’am threw light many issues and cleared our doubts. She spoke about class management, the use of different online tools, strategies to make online classes interesting, engaging, and more. I am very thankful for such an opportunity to learn something new from Univariety. Thank you.